Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Amy's letter to her dad
July 1, 2015

Thanks for your letter, Dad, I can always count on you to keep me updated. 

We have a planner to keep us all planned out, that helps a lot with time management. 

I'm excited to get to Honduras, though I know it will be another big change for me. 

It's good to hear all the support from people at home, I'm glad things are good there. It's actually been uncharacteristically cold here in Guatemala, really cold at night in fact. And it still rains. The other day we were doing sports outside and we could hear the rain coming from all the way down the street, hitting the tin roofs, it was coming fast and hard. We ran inside just in time to miss a flash flood, that was pretty exciting. 

I was studying Hope this morning during personal study, and was thinking about the Supreme Court decision. I really loved Ether 12:4, to hope for a better world. The whole chapter 6 in Preach my gospel is good, I encourage you to read and study it. 

Well, I love you so much! I'll be writing next week from Honduras! Eee!

Amy

No comments: