Regarding the experiences of Alma and Amulek, I haven't had rocks thrown at me or been spit upon, and have never been thrown in prison, so I count myself among the lucky ones!
We didn't have transfers this week, so I will be with Hermana Zaragoza until she finishes her mission in June. To be with a companion 2 changes in a row is something I have never done before so I'm pretty excited! She's really great and I've learned lots from her. We have a good time together.
This morning for Pday we went to a national park close to the city here called "El Picacho". It was really pretty, and although it is an overcast day we could see the whole city. We also got to see the "Cristo Picacho" statue, which is enormous and also really neat.
I am doing great, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
Have a great week,
Hermana White
No comments:
Post a Comment