This week was bastante bien! [Very good]
We did have cambios [transfers], and I am now here with Hermana
Martinez! She is from Guatemala and has 6 months in the mission. Before this she was in her first area in Danli. She's really good and we are doing well
here.
Conference was phenomenal. I couldn't help but love every talk.
We got to watch 3 of the 4 sessions in English, with Sunday morning in Spanish.
The power was out and the generator at the church only was enough for the
satellite to watch the conference. That session was hard to focus because the
air conditioning and the fans were also down, so we were all boiling in there.
But it was really good, and I was impressed with how much Spanish I got! I
guess I really am improving.
I loved the messages about the Spirit and about the power of
prayer, and also Elder Durrant's talk about Ponderizing scriptures. I think
that's a great idea and will be starting that up!
God loves us so much that he gives us commandments to help us
return back to His presence. All he asks is that we obey them and receive His
blessings. He knows we are imperfect, and for this He sent his Son to pay for
our sins and make it possible to repent and be completely clean.
I love this
gospel so much, and it is amazing to see it change lives. It has changed my
life. I only hope I can help others change theirs also.
I hope all of you have a wonderful week and take time to enjoy
the little things!
Love you all!
-Hermana White
No comments:
Post a Comment