11/14/16 -
This week was a good one, although I can't remember a lot of what
happened and I don't have a lot of time today.
We are finding more investigators, working more with the members,
and are plugging along. It has been really windy lately - somewhat cutting into
the heat - which has been glorious.
Friday we had a missionary activity. We watched "Meet the
Mormons" outside in the basketball court. We had a less-active family come and
two investigators, Nisi (13) and Esther (9) who are sisters we have been
teaching. They really liked it and hopefully we are one step closer to getting permission
from their mom to take them to church and baptize them! It was a good turnout.
Things are going well here in Honduras - "Honduring to the
end" (thanks to Scott for that one). We've had our ups and our downs but we are ever grateful to be in the work of the Lord and helping the children of God
become closer to Him.
I have been reflecting a lot about prayer this week, the
simplicity and complexity of talking with our Heavenly Father. The fact that He
is always listening and wants to hear from us, and is only withholding
blessings until we ask for them with faith and sincerity of heart. I am so
grateful for this communication and the lifeline I have with One who knows me
and loves me eternally.
Have a wonderful week! Thanks for the prayers and support!
Sincerely,
Hermana White
Pictures attached:
1. My companion washing the "pila", where
our water comes every ten days. We have to wash it so mosquitoes don't grow
there, even though they always do.
2. Our ward activity on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment