During her computer time today Amy created a Skype profile to call home on Christmas, uploaded these pictures, and replied to our letters, but apparently ran out of time before updating her blog. Hermana Aldama finished her mission last Wednesday so Amy received a new companion, but she didn't tell us about her yet. So for this week's blog entry, here are key parts of what Amy wrote to Eva:
Sounds like you had a great week. Yesterday was the Primary program here. I helped the kids practice on Saturday by playing the piano for them because their pianist was sick, but luckily she was better for Sunday, because it was a little rough. I thought about you lots. The program was really cute. There are only about 15 kids and the hermanas went all out. The ninos had matching red ties and the ninas had cute headbands that one of the hermanas made. I wish I would have gotten a picture.
Tell Alicia [Amy's piano teacher] "Hi" for me! Also thank her for all her patience when I was taking lessons. I owe a lot to you two for helping me learn the little that I did, and for the both of you not killing me for not practicing. I am repenting about that now as I have had to use my talent here in the mission.
I don't know which day we will Skype yet, whether it will be the 24th or 25th, but we will be skyping from the church. I made a new username and password. Maybe you guys could log on and make sure that it works. I will let you know next week what time and everything. I am super excited and hoping that it will work without any problems!
I love you lots. Do something nice for the missionaries in our area and make them feel appreciated. Enjoy the snow and the baking!
Much love,
Hermana White
Hermana White
Their "rein-door".
With Hermana Aldama, who finished her mission on Dec. 9th.
Apparently this is Amy's new companion beginning Dec. 9th.
This Christmas box that we sent to Amy on Nov. 3rd arrived on Dec. 4th.
It weighed just under 17 pounds and cost $94 to ship.

It weighed just under 17 pounds and cost $94 to ship.
No comments:
Post a Comment