La
Semana
I
don't have hardly any time, but this week was great! I got the package and was
overjoyed! Especially about the shampoo and the donut? [Someone included
one of Eva's homemade Halloween donuts.] Thanks family.
It has been chilly around these parts and I have actually worn sweaters and a
jacket most of the time. Its super uncharacteristic for my perception of
Honduras and the mission.
I
loved the Christmas Devotional last night and hope you all had the chance to watch
it. It was fun to see Temple Square. I loved the messages from the
general authorities of hope and peace in our Savior during this holiday
season.
It's
beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here and it's been fun to share
the message of our Savior with the people here.
Things
are good. This server we are at is weird and I don't know if this computer will
recognize my camera. I will try to send pictures next week!
Lots
of Honduran love,
Hermana White
It has been chilly around these parts and I have actually worn sweaters and a jacket most of the time. Its super uncharacteristic for my perception of Honduras and the mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment