Monday, April 25, 2016

I don't have a lot of time and don't feel like much happened this week, so I will make this quick!

We continue to have splits with the hermanas in the city here, and it's been a really neat experience. I love being able to get to know them, their struggles and their accomplishments, and just tell them they are doing a good job! I have learned a lot from each one and feel so grateful to have been able to become friends with sisters from all over the world! 

We continue working with our investigators, finding more, and hoping and praying that they will progress! Hermana Zaragoza is awesome, super cute and funny, and we get along great. She has taught me and helped me with so much. I owe a lot to her. 

Thanks for your love and prayers, I am doing well and trusting that the Lord has it all under control.

Love,
Hermana White

 Some huge avocados we found!

 My Mexicana companion with her mango and hot sauce.


 Splits with the two hermanas on the right.

Beautiful Tegucigalpa at night.

No comments: