Monday, April 18, 2016

Well, not much to report this week. We had splits twice with two companionships of hermanas, are working hard to find new investigators, and inviting everyone to come unto Christ! Lots of the normal run of the mill missionary life around these parts.

I have been learning a lot about patience, humility, diligence, and faith the past little while. Learning to trust in the Lord's plan for us is the hardest thing to accept, but it's something that we as missionaries preach to people every day - that the Lord's ways are higher than our ways.

I have a testimony that this Church really is the Church that Jesus Christ leads and directs, through a living prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. I know that thanks to a faithful prayer of a young man in 1820, we are able to have all the priesthood keys restored on the earth. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and is watching out for me, guiding us to His children that need us. I love this Gospel and am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a carrier of this light to the world. I know it's true and I know that this is the best thing I can be doing with my life right now. 

Thanks for your prayers, love, and support! I hope you have a wonderful week!

-Hermana White


No comments: